To ensure the health of all our club members and coaches while participating in club activities:
1) While not mandatory, we recommend that all eligible staff, coaches, club members and their families be vaccinated if possible.
2) We require all players and staff to wear masks while training indoors, regardless of vaccination status, or if congregating closely in large outdoor gatherings.
3) We request that parents drop off their children for indoor training and wait outside the field until they’re done. Should parents need to enter the field, masks are required.
4) Besides mandatory masks indoors, we are following all recommended local health department and CDC COVID guidelines.
5) If you are feeling sick please do not attend games or practice.
6) If you have tested positive for COVID, please notify your coach immediately.
7) Afrims facility policy is available here for your reference: http://www.afrimsports.com/coronavirus-precautions/
Thank you for your cooperation in helping keep everyone safe.